29 July 2016
- Additional Site Support: for modules that require hand histories, We now also support 888poker and PartyPoker. See Supported Sited for the full list.
- TENDENCIES: search by villain name to quicker find a specific player to analyze.
- Bord card entry: error messages and parsing have been improved to make board cards easier to enter by text.
11 July 2016
- OPL Client: automate the uploading of hand histories for the TENDENCIES module! Download the program for free here.
- Additional Site Support: we now support additional sites for modules that require hand histories. See Supported Sited.
- POSTFLOP/EQUITY: ranges will be automatically updated in the EQUITY module based on edits in POSTFLOP. Simply switch modules for equity calculations on the current range.
Range selections in EQUITY will only affect POSTFLOP ranges before the POSTFLOP calculation step.
- Data load preview: you can preview any ranges in the load modal before loading them to a module (by clicking 'Show').
- Improved range selection: you can now hold ctrl and click to select the inverted shift+click range in a table. E.g. ctrl+click on 55 will select all pocket pairs up to 55: 55, 44, 33 and 22.
- Rendering performance: selections should be faster on all browsers after performance improvments, most notably when selecting ranges in a table.
8 June 2016
- Instructional videos added to all modules. The videos can be found under the 'Help'-tab of each module.
- POSTFLOP combo selection: you can now right click on a category to get a list of all card combos to include/exclude individually.
- PUSH/FOLD regression: fixed a bug which led to certain browsers hanging forever when using the basic input mode. Apologies!
20 May 2016
- PUSHFOLD extended mode: better error messages when input is missing.
- TENDENCIES: easier to read hand/draw strength graphs.
- EQUITY/POSTFLOP: there will now be a warning if a player's hand interferes with the board cards. Previously, no result was returned.
- Login issue: fixed a login issue affecting some users.
5 May 2016
- POSTFLOP hand counts: the input ranges now show the count of hands that are still in play. The counts will be updated when deselecting/excluding hands or combos.
- Charts and Hand Rankings upload bug fix
- POSTFLOP range display: excluding hands/combos would in certain cases cause too many groups to show as deselcted in the input table. This had no effect on calculations.
- PUSHFOLD: in extended multiplayer mode, certain setups caused a crash.
- PUSHFOLD: in extended multiplayer mode, certain combinations of locked in actions would result in miscalculated ICM equities.
28 April 2016
- TENDENCIES: the villain list will initially be capped at the 10 villains with the most hands. It can be expanded/collapsed to see all villains.
- TENDENCIES: after file uplaod, a report will show number of uploaded hands, any errors etc.
- TENDENCIES: on expand, any lone children will be automatically expanded.
- added NOTES: added functionality to save notes from any module. The notes can be viewed and edited under MyLab/notes.
- MyLab 'Save New': when editing an object in MyLab, it can now be saved as a new object ('Save New' button). 'Save' will still update the current object.
- Hand Histories: parser fixes
- TENDENCIES: fix rounding bug when bet sizing == max
- TENDENCIES: premerge population trees for better upload performance
- better logging and error handling
- added indices to user table
25 April 2016
- new login/signup pages
- PUSH/FOLD save output: added a save button for PUSH/FOLD output strategies. You can now save them straight to MyLab and use the as input for your next calculation
- new email provider: switched our email provider from Mandrill to SparkPost. If you previously experienced any issues, such as multiple welcome emails, we hope that this won't happen again.
- added a logout button: a revolutionary feature, you may now log out at your convenience :)
- PUSH/FOLD: fixed an issue in PUSH/FOLD where an empty custom award field would cause a crash in some cases